Monday, August 1, 2011

So, this happened . . .

Sometimes it's kind of weird to be dating someone whose style is (fairly) close to your own. Like, for example, when something like this happens:

You can't see my shoes, but they're brown loafers. Just like his.

This is what we wore to brunch at the Fort Myer Officer's Club with Thad's family. No, it was not planned, and yes, we realized we were matching shortly before leaving. He refused to change out of principle* and, well, I don't make a habit of carrying spare outfits around so were were locked in with this awesomely awkward--and slightly patriotic--look.

You should know the first three attempts to take this picture were successfully photobombed by this little lady (who is actually not that little at all, but totally adorable nonethelesss):

This is Zephyr. She will race you up the stairs, take up all the space on the bed, and put her head in your dinner plate given half a chance.
She loves you.

Anyways, it's finals time (as in "I'm taking a final in approximately 2.5 hours") and I have studying to do. Hope the first of August is treating you well!

* His rationale was, "Well, my pants are more of a salmon and your skirt is fuschia. They're different." Love the fact that he actually reasoned it out.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha that is so funny!!! So if you were to add some pearls in there I could totally see W&L. But way hotter cause your you!!!!!! I have a hard time getting adam to even attempt to match me with his tie for church! Its natural for you two!

    ReplyDelete