Here's what actually happened, post dog walking like a champ:
Watched the trailer for "The New Girl" again, and wished I were Zooey Deschanel.
Finished some school work, although it took much longer than it should have.
Painted my nails. Pink. With glitter. I am officially three years old.
Totally didn't drink that Dr. Pepper as part of my breakfast, by the way . . . definitely not.

Pretended to do my hair, then realized it had started to rain and my super laborious (sarcasm) efforts were for naught. Subsequently decided to give my skin a much-needed break from makeup and wear fake glasses in an effort to cover up my laziness/try and blend in with the hipster contingent at school. Ended up looking more like a librarian on her day off, and I'm okay with it.

I'd say this new plan is going swimmingly, wouldn't you?
You're smokin'. and I enjoy the nails. :)
ReplyDelete