- First and foremost, I need to apologize to those lovely ladies in BV that I promised I would visit today; driving six hours in one day then immediately leaving for another five hour drive just proved to be too much for this sad little body of mine. I hope you're having an amazing time!!
- Second, I need to apologize to me fellow interns in chambers, to whom I promised homemade cupcakes and then failed to make because I spent Friday getting my (totally rad, but always breaking) car fixed.
- Third, I need to apologize to the Gent for being absolutely terrible at packing and a major procrastinator, because I have not packed for New York yet. Actually, that's not true; I tried to pack last night, but you would think a five-year old had done it because my bag is missing some essentials, like more than one shirt. And shoes that I can walk more than 100 yards in. And a toothbrush.
As of very early Friday morning, my summer officially ended. Two terrible (content and performance-wise) finals and a couple of very late nights made for a less-than-fun week, but it's over and I've done all that I could do. Now it's time to prepare for interview season and the fast-approaching fall semester. Onward and upward!
And this one's for Kelsey: remember Miles Fisher's cover of "This Must be the Place?" Well, I found this new music video on YouTube today. It may not be quite as amazing, but it's worth a listen. Or three.
My darling, dear! Don't fret about last Saturday. We love you! & I hope that I get to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteHow was NYC?!