Back in May I had fooled myself into believing I was one of "those people" - the ones who are not only to do everything, but do everything fairly well. One terrible final and a very long, more than full-time internship later, I'm looking forward to the respite offered by a regular class schedule and two-day-a-week internship. At the same time, I've had the opportunity to do some pretty awesome things - like visit Utah for Lindsay's wedding - and look forward to spending some time this weekend with my friends of a more pseudo-southern persuasion (as much as possible!) and taking a short jaunt to New York City for a job interview next week. It hasn't been an easy summer, but I wouldn't change a thing (mostly for fear of inadvertently throwing off the universe's balance and sending us all hurtling into the nearest black hole . . . Hey, it could happen.)
Until then, however, here's a song for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment